🇰🇷Hello, JOINUS KOREA, a language and culture NGO invites you to a new event in Noeul Korean Class 🇰🇷
In the upcoming October, JK Korean language class will hold a free Korean language class event
for foreigners living in Korea!
Our classes are perfect for anyone who wants to learn the Korean language,
explore Korean culture, or prepare for the TOPIK test. ❣️
📍 Enrollment period: ~10/14 (Sat)
(The link for enrollment: https://forms.gle/BhZ5wWYHnWLaZNoCA)
📍 First class: On the Sunday of the week you registered
- Note: The first class will be free.
There is a deposit (30,000 KRM) upon application, which is refundable
- Deposit refund policy
1) cancel because the class you want isn't available.
2) notice of no-show 24 hours before the class starts
- After the first class, you can decide whether you continue or not
- The final class schedule will be determined once the class composition is finalized, but it will typically take place on a Sunday afternoon (KST). If you want a more flexible option(close to home, any day of the week) , you can choose 1:1 private class. : https://bit.ly/1on1-korean (1 term: 12 weeks) 🌱🙂
📍Level Test (by King Sejong Institute Foundation)
- Bank: 우리은행(WOORI BANK) / 1006-601-456313 / 조인어스코리아
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/joinusworld/30
📍 Total class: ~ Feb 25th 2024
📍 Tuition Fee
- 150,000 KRW ( USD 120) for the whole period
- donation for program sustainability / tax-deductible)
- Donation receipt available
📍 Main Notice: https://bit.ly/octkoreanclasses
Experience the Korean language and Korean culture!
Conversation and grammar, Free talking, K-wave, and TOPIK classes are provided and there is also some spare time to share Korean culture together during class.
Don’t miss this opportunity to prepare for TOPIK exams or learn a simple conversation in Korean.
It will be a good opportunity to listen to and practice speaking Korean and experience Korean culture through face-to-face classes.
Thanks for joining us! 🙆♀️❣️
Korean Language & Culture NGO JOINUS KOREA